Let’s equip each other to continue to raise the volume of hope among girls in their friendships.
Here are some quick questions to consider alongside the resource below:
• What has been the value of friendship in your own life?
• Identify some of the healthy and unhealthy relationship characteristics that young women display.
• What are some of the practical things that we can do to discourage the formation of cliques and their negative effects?
• What are the main causes of conflict among girls?
• As a leader, how can you model positive friendships and good team work every week? What are the challenges of this?
Check out our other resource to help you run a practical session with the girls you work with to address issues around friendship.
We can provide this free resource thanks to the generosity of our supporters.
Girls Brigade Ministries (GBM) exists to provide hope and support to thousands of girls and young women every year. If you appreciate this free resource and are in a position to support us financially we’d be very grateful for your help. You can donate securely online via Stewardship. Thank you.