- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Beacon Lighting – 9.45pm on Thursday 2 June. If you would like to light your own beacon, page 17 of this guide to taking part online has details of how to register. The registration deadline is 30 May.
- The Queen’s Green Canopy – Individuals and organisations are encouraged to ‘plant a tree for the Jubilee’. Trees should ideally be planted between October and March.
- The Big Jubilee Lunch – 2- 5 June. Communities are encouraged to come together for lunch.
- Hold your own local Platinum Jubilee Pageant. Find out more in this Platinum Jubilee Pageant pack.
- Details of national commemorations can be found here.
- Local street parties and council/community initiatives are also taking place across the country so be sure to check local council or community websites and social media to find out what’s happening near you.
We’d love for you to share what your GB group is doing to celebrate. Email us or fill in this online form to share your story.
Back to all news, stories and events