Following the launch of our latest Life to the Full updates, we are offering Life to the Full training for any GB leader who would like to refresh their knowledge. Online sessions will take place on:
- Tuesday, 20 April 2021 from 19:15 (sold out)
- Wednesday, 21 April 2021 from 13:45
- Thursday, 22 April 2021 from 19:15
- Monday, 26 April 2021 from 13:45
- Tuesday, 27 April 2021 from 19:15
- Thursday, 29 April 2021 from 19:15
If you have not attended ANY safeguarding training, we are also holding full Life to the Full training, which is held over two sessions. Online sessions will take place on:
- Wednesday, 21 April 2021 from 19:15 & Wednesday 28 April from 19.15
- Saturday, 24 April 2021 from 10.00 to 12.00 & 13.00 to 15.00
Each session will have limited spaces so you will need to book on fast. Bookings will close 2 days before each session. Each training session will cost £5, payable via Eventbrite at the time of booking.
The sessions will be hosted on Zoom. On the day, please ensure that you’re logged into the Zoom call ready for the meeting to begin about 5-10 minutes before. Zoom is a really easy piece of software to use. Here is how you can download the software to your computer in advance. Or you can just click the link 15 minutes before the meeting and download it then. It’s best to use it with a laptop with a webcam. We’d love to ‘see’ you!
If you have any problems booking, please contact Eleanor.Book